Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Off to Hogwarts, maybe?

Location:
Outside my house.

What I saw and heard:
I can't help but think I may be summoned to JK Rowling's Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, the magical institution from the Harry Potter book series.
Here's why:
Driving out of the parking lot at home yesterday morning, I saw a tabby cat relaxing next to my neighbour's car. Now that I think back, the cat looked awfully similar to the one that Professor Mcgonagall transforms into, stripes and all.

Professor Mcgonagall from the Harry Potter series as a cat.
When I stepped out of the house this morning, both the hubby and I were startled when we heard an owl hooting. And as all Harry Potter fans know, owls delivered the acceptance letter Harry received to get into Hogwarts.
These events beg the question: when do I depart?

No comments: